Granting of a power of attorney
A power of attorney is a declaration of will enabling one to act on someone else's behalf. When granting a power of attorney before a notary public, only the person intending to grant a power of attorney must be present.
- dane osoby, która chce udzielić pełnomocnictwa:
- in the case of natural persons: - first name, - surname, parents’ first names, - identity card’s series, number and validity date, - Polish Resident Identification Number (PESEL), - marital status, - excerpt of a notarial deed documenting an agreement on marital property (if marriage of the party to the agreement is governed by a contractual marital property regime), - residence address,
- in the case of legal persons: - company, - particulars of the representatives, - number of entry into the National Court Register (KRS), - Tax Identification Number (NIP), - Polish Business Registry Number (REGON), -registered address,
- particulars of the person to be appointed as a proxy: first name, surname, parents' names, Polish Resident Identification Number (PESEL), residence address,.
- activities for which the power of attorney is to be granted.
- ID card or passport of the person intending to grant a power of attorney
- Notarial fee for drawing up of a notarial deed documenting a power of attorney to perform one activity amounts to PLN 30 net (PLN 36.90 gross), while in the case of actions containing authorization to perform more than one activity it amounts to PLN 100 net (PLN 123 gross),
- Notarial fee for excerpts amounts to PLN 6 net (PLN 7.38 gross) for each started page.