Declaration of submission to enforcement under an occasional lease agreement
Occasional lease is an institution protecting the landlord's property right. An occasional lease agreement should be understood as a lease agreement for premises serving to satisfy housing needs, concluded for a fixed period of time but not longer than 10 years. As a party to the agreement, a lessee of residential premises submits a declaration of submission to enforcement and undertakes to vacate and hand the premises over on the basis of the lease agreement on the date set by the landlord.
- particulars of the lessee: first name, surname, parents’ first names, identity card’s series, number and validity date, Polish Resident Identification Number (PESEL), residence address,
- dla osób prawnych: firma, dane przedstawicieli, KRS, NIP, REGON, adres siedziby.
- identity card or passport,
- occasional lease agreement,
- a statement of a third party (or the lessee, if he/she is the owner of other residential premises) indicating the address of the premises where the lessee will be able to live if he/she is requested to vacate and hand the premises over.
1. Notarial fee amounts to PLN 280 net (PLN 340.40 gross).
2. Notarial fee for excerpts amounts to PLN 6 net (PLN 7.38 gross) for each started page.