Acceptance or rejection of inheritance
The heir may either accept the inheritance without limiting liability for debts (simple acceptance - the heir is then responsible for all the obligations incumbent on the testator), accept the inheritance with the limitation of the above liability (acceptance under the benefit of inventory, when the heir is liable for the testator's obligations up to the value of the objects and rights included in the inheritance estate) or reject the inheritance./p>
- particulars of the testator: first name, surname, parents' names, last place of residence, date of death,
- particulars of the heir making the declaration: first name, surname, parents’ first names, identity card’s series, number and validity date, Polish Resident Identification Number (PESEL), residence address,
- information about the circle of heirs, if known: first names and surnames of heirs, place of residence, if known; information whether the heirs have submitted declarations concerning the inheritance,
- information about the marital status of the testator at the time of death,
- information whether the testator has left a will.
- identity card or passport,
- abridged copy of the testator’s death certificate..
1. Notarial fee for drawing up a deed including the declaration concerning inheritance is PLN 50 net (PLN 61.50 gross)
2. Notarial fee for excerpts amounts to PLN 6 net (PLN 7.38 gross) for each started page.